Saturday 26 March 2011

To Pack or not to pack...

Three days off this week, three days of beautiful gorgeous weather! Day 1 I said I would start packing. I move in 2 weeks and have a 3 bed house full of nik naks! I went charity shopping with my mum instead then out for dinner..so no packing then. Day 2 I packed 1 box before my mum called to say did I fancy doing something with my sisters and it was such a nice day? Off then ran my imagination and before I could say sunshine I'd made mini egg sandwiches and mini finger slices of pizza ready for a picnic! Off then we went on the ferry to ...Hythe. Picnic on the seafront and then a stroll round the marina! So no packing then either..today...awoke early with pans to go get some boxes and bags and labels and start properly sorting and packing...but the weather is so nice I almost just want to go on a mini adventure and forget packing for yet another day!!!! But I wont, I will be good but first I think I'm going to go on a little stroll in the sunshine..if I return the packing shall begin! We'll see! I am the worlds best procrastinator! x

No comments:

Post a Comment